Jeddah Advanced Driving School is one of the leading schools that help to teach men and women driving in compliance with King Abdulaziz University. Jeddah Advanced Driving School was primarily made to increase public knowledge of the rules of the road system, to advise drivers to allow them to drive safely and to reduce road accidents that caused the deaths of a large number of individuals each year.
If you need more information about other driving schools. We have written in detail about these driving schools as well.
- Al Khobar Modern Driving School
- Dallah Driving School
- Al Ghawar Driving Center
- Al Shumaisy Driving School
- Saudi Driving School
- Dammam Modern Driving School and
- Sharq Women Driving School
- You can read about the procedure of Saudi Driving License. This article is very specific about Al Shumaisy Driving School.
- Jeddah Advanced Driving School Registration
Jeddah Advanced Driving School Registration
The registration process is easy. A trainee can register online. Jeddah driving school has a website as the school takes the vision of the Kingdom to expand the range of electronic services available on the internet, to enhance the ease of an individual citizen.
- Enter the official website of Jeddah Advanced Driving School.
- Click on the Register icon, which is located on the left side of the page.
- Enter the required information.
- Enter the national ID number.
- Enter the trainee’s mobile phone number.
- Add the password and the trainee must memorize as it needs it when entering each time.
- Enter the email of the trainee.
- Write the date of birth in Hijri.
- Tap on the Register icon.
- The site sends a confirmation code on the trainee’s mobile phone.
- Enter the page to fill in the personal data of the trainee, such as name, address, age, and other information.
- The site sends an email to the trainee to activate the registration.
Exit the site, then log in again, and log in using the ID number and password.
Download our official app to practice Saudi driving license computer test questions and much more.
Jeddah Driving School for women in Saudi Arabia
The woman has to meet certain requirements so that her driver’s license can be obtained and these are the conditions defined by the General Traffic Department in the country. These are the requirements:
- The applicant for a driver’s license must have the national ID, or the residency number, for foreigners and residents.
- That the trainee has reached the age of seventeen, and then she is entitled to obtain a driving license for one year only.
- The applicant must have reached the age of eighteen to get a permanent driver’s license.
- The applicant must not have been imprisoned or sentenced in cases of self-assault, honour or money.
- The applicant for the license must not have been convicted in cases of drug trafficking, abuse, possession, promotion or smuggling in any way.
- The applicant must be free from apparent impairments and injuries that could prevent her from proper and safe driving.
- Non-Saudi women must have regular residency inside Saudi Arabia.
- Passing the driving test that is conducted under the supervision of the General Traffic Department.
- Pay previous violations, if any.
- Pay the fees for obtaining a new driver’s license.
Jeddah Advanced Driving School License Fee
The costs of issuing a driving license in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are as follows:
- 400 Saudi riyals fees for issuing a permit for 10 years.
- 200 Saudi riyals fees for issuing a license for 5 years.
- 85 Saudi riyals fee to issue a license for two years.
- 200 Saudi riyals fee for issuing a small edge license for one year.
- 200 Saudi riyals fees for issuing a taxi license for one year.
- 400 Saudi riyals fees for issuing a transport vehicle license for one year.
- 400 Saudi riyals fees for issuing a public bus license for one year.
- 300 Saudi riyals fees for issuing a car license for public works for one year
Training policies at Jeddah Advanced Driving School
These are the rules of Jeddah driving school related to registration.
- The trainee has the right to switch between the placement program and the 30-hour program before entering the program.
- The trainee is not entitled to change the program after taking the placement test / or starting to study the theoretical curriculum.
- A national ID is an official document to verify your identity that must be brought daily.
- Verifying identity and matching information daily is considered part of the scheduled training hours (two hours).
- Full commitment to attend all lectures.
- If the trainee wants to cancel the training date, it must be cancelled 48 hours before the training date.
- The trainee is not allowed to enter 15 minutes after the start of the training time.
- The trainee is not entitled to claim re-cost of the training after starting it.
- The training hours that the trainee is absent from are rescheduled, provided that they do not exceed two hours. In the event of more than that, they will be scheduled every hour for an additional fee according to the value determined for the training hours system.
- In case of absence from the theoretical/practical test, the trainee will book a new test date and pay the value of the test (78.75) Riyals.
- In the event of absence from the placement test, it will not be possible to book another appointment until after 30 days of absence, and an appointment can be booked in the 30-hour program.
- The trainee is not entitled to enter the theoretical test if she did not complete the theoretical and simulation training hours.
Jeddah Advanced Driving School Timings
|Monday||7 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Thursday||7 AM – 10:00 PM|
|Sunday||7 AM – 10:00 PM|
Jeddah Advanced Driving School Contact Number
+966 9200 10438
Jeddah Advanced Driving School Address
King Abdul Aziz University, Jeddah 22252, Saudi Arabia